devised as a bean salad dressing, it goes well with any salad which needs
a sharp accompaniment.
Will keep for
weeks, in a sealed container, in the fridge.
You will need
- 1/2 cup Cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Colman's Mustard Powder (Hot)
- 1 round teaspoon Coriander or Cumin
- 1 teaspoon Garlic Paste or finely chopped garlic
- 1 teaspoon Fresh Ground Black Pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon Salt
- 1 cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil (If you substitute soy oil for this you deserve what you get.)
Combine all ingredients in a
blender until emulsified.
Place in sealed NON-METALLIC
container and put in fridge, preferably for about a couple of hours, before
use, but not essential. Definitely gets better with time as flavours have
a chance to melt into each other.
RECIPES HOME PAGE
DAVE ON CURRY
Sauces, Chutneys, Relishes, Jams and Marmalade
Spreads, Dips, Entrees, and Dressings
With Meat or Fish