This vegetarian recipe was devised as a fast and easy meal for Charlie who could not always depend on arriving home from work at a given time.
You will need
2 cups pasta
1 round teaspoon garlic paste
1.5 cups sliced mushroom
1/2 capsicum, chopped
1 tablespoon olives
1 cup grated cheese
Salt and Pepper
1 dessertspoon chopped parsley
- Place the pasta in a pot of boiling water for 9 minutes, or according to packet instructions
- Chop the onion, mushroom, and capsicum and begin frying until the onion begins to turn transparent. Add garlic and olives.
- Grate the cheese
- Place the eggs in a bowl along with the salt and pepper and beat well.
- Mix egg and cheese together.
- When pasta is cooked, drain it, and add to the pan with the onion, mushroom etc
- Add egg and cheese mix and chopped parsley and stir well. Egg depends on existing heat in pasta and onion mix to cook.
- Serve immediately.
RECIPES HOME PAGE
DAVE ON CURRY
Sauces, Chutneys, Relishes, Jams and Marmalade
Spreads, Dips, Entrees, and Dressings
With Meat or Fish